Community Support Worker – In Home Aged Care
- Great new hourly rates, from $29.71-$31.04 per hour PPT + generous leave loading + Super + Km Reimburse (96cents per KM) +NFP Salary Packaging
- Flexible start and finish times
- Immediate start - PPE, uniform & work Smart Phone provided
- 17.5% Annual leave loading
Are you looking for a role that is as diverse as it is rewarding?
We’re looking for Community Support Workers to join our team of dedicated carers. You will be working in your local area, supporting your local community by providing high quality personalised care to our valued clients in their own homes for as long as possible.
Duties in this role include:
- Domestic Assistance/Housekeeping such as cleaning bathroom, kitchen, vacuuming, mopping, ironing etc
- Meal preparation
- Social assistance
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
- Personal care such as showering, grooming and toileting (for those with a cert 3 or above and are comfortable with it)
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- An Australian driver's license and a reliable insured motor vehicle is essential
- A warm and approachable personality
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of Covid vaccinations
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent - advantage but not essential
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering ongoing training and job security
- Work independently with plenty of support from your team and leaders
- Great not for profit salary packaging opportunities so you pay less tax, and other benefits
- Access to fitness passport
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Brands: Catholic Healthcare
Category: Health Care Provider