- Opportunity to partner with our Aged Care clients
- Drive and take ownership of your caseload
- Based in Hunters Hill
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent Full Time role based in Hunters Hill
- Opportunity to take on a dynamic role with an existing caseload
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 and other benefits
- Comprehensive induction and career development plan
What will your role look like?
- Working autonomously, you will use your skills and experience to oversee the case management of Aged Care clients in the Northern Beaches.
- Assessing, coordinating and reviewing client care needs within their budget.
- Delivery of creative strategies and solutions that deliver exceptional client outcomes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of flexible and responsive services tailored to an individual's needs and interests, whilst also providing advocacy and referral services to clients.
- Have a genuine passion for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer commercially-sustainable case management in line with the organisation's strategy.
Who you are?
- Relevant qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, Social Science or related field is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in managing individual client Home Care Package and budgets.
- Demonstrated case management experience.
- Highly developed planning, sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the contractual requirements of government programs to ensure compliance, regulatory standards, and organisational policy and procedure.
- High degree of computer competency with an ability to learn new software programs.
- Ideally live in Northern Sydney.
- Registered and insured motor vehicle suitable and a current unrestricted drivers' licence.
Want to know more? I have lots more to tell! Apply Online or for a confidential discussion please contact Mervin on 02 9855 2570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.
Category: Home & Community Services - Case Management/Coordinator