• Warnervale Wellness Centre
• Central Coast location
• Casual positions available
Our Warnervale Wellness Centre and in-Home Community is seeking committed Community Workers to provide quality care to our clients.
About the role:
The Community Workers will assist in the implementation of the program of activities; provide personal assistance and to care for the recipients attending the centre.
To be successful for the role, you will have:
• Certificate III in Aged Care or relevant qualification
• Experience assisting and supporting clients in a range of activities including working with older people, people with dementia, people with a disability or people with a mental illness
• Current unrestricted Class C NSW Drivers Licence
• Reliable and insured vehicle
• Experience in driving a 12-seater bus desirable but not essential
Why you'll love working with us:
• Opportunity to work within a values-based organisation, with caring at the heart of everything we do
• Supportive and inclusive team environment
• Salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay
If you are looking to make a positive impact on the lives of our residents, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now
Category: Home & Community Services - Community Worker
Reference ID: LS000058
Date Posted: 09/01/2019