- Macquarie Park location
- Full Time Senior Leadership Position
- Large Not-For-Profit, Values-Based Aged Care Services Organisation
This is a valuable opportunity to lead a Mission team responsible for the faithful articulation, promotion and integration of our Catholic Healthcare Mission, Values and Pastoral care services within our large and growing aged care, health and community services organisation.
As an experienced Director of Mission, you’ll report to the Managing Director and be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Enhancing & maintaining our strong Mission framework through the incorporation of initiatives and activities designed to embed an organisational culture reflective of our Mission, Values and Catholic identity;
- Providing advice and guidance to the senior leadership team on effective strategies for the integration of Mission with our daily operations;
- Functioning as a mentor to Residential and other managers to aid in the development of a Mission & Values based culture within our Homes & Services;
- Developing and maintaining practical, effective systems for the induction and ongoing training of Pastoral Care Workers;
- Developing and implementing celebrations & events that help recognise our Catholic identity and diversity as a faith based organisation;
- Developing & nurturing positive & productive relationships with external stakeholders and organisations including Church bodies; and
- Developing Mission & Values orientation & education awareness opportunities for employees.
As a successful candidate you will bring:
- A truly collaborative, compassionate approach to work and an ability to inspire others;
- A deep understanding of the principles of Mission integration in an Aged Care or Health setting;
- Superior communication skills in articulating Catholic/Christian beliefs, Mission & Values across multiple religious and cultural settings;
- Deep levels of compassion and empathy for the needs of the aged and their families;
- Superior interpersonal & counselling skills;
- Unwavering dedication to discretion and confidentiality;
- Tertiary qualifications in Theology/Ministry or a comparable area of study;
- Demonstrated relevant senior level experience within a large aged care or health services organisation; and
- A current NSW driver’s licence.
If you are looking to join a faith based organisation in a role where you can make a deeply positive and meaningful contribution to the lives of others then we would welcome your application. Please apply online or if you need to ask a few questions before applying please contact Kirstie Casal, Talent Partner via email email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
Category: Pastoral Care Services - Other