Regional Manager - Western Sydney, South West Sydney and Nepean Regions
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Office based in Macquarie Park or Wentworth Falls, NSW
- Attractive salary packaging options + 6 extra leave days per year!
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and QLD. We operate in all major centers throughout NSW offering Home and Centre based services to our clients through multi level home care packages, private services and health and wellness programs.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our Community Services team on a permanent basis. The Regional Manager for our Nepean, Western Sydney and South West Sydney region will be required to manage existing services and promote Catholic Healthcare, Community Services via key referral agencies/groups and directly to service users to grow our services.
To be considered a successful candidate, you will possess the following: -
- Demonstrated leadership in the management of resources across multiple programs or regions;
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in community aged care;
- Evidence of leading improvements and achieving positive outcomes in customer service and service delivery;
- Recent stakeholder engagement experience and evidence of the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and build strong networks in local communities;
- Demonstrated capacity for managing cost centre and client budgets;
- Strong business acumen, including developing and implementing strategies for improved revenue and EBITDA generation;
- Demonstrated staff management experience including recruitment, supervision and the development of individual key performance indicators;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel within the designated regions to build strong local teams, engage with local communities and understand local needs, and;
- A registered and insured motor vehicle suitable for business use and a current unrestricted Class C NSW Drivers Licence.
How to apply
For a copy of the position description, please visit our careers page at www.catholichealthcare.com.au or to submit your application, click on ‘Apply Now’.
https://careers.catholichealthcare.com.au/position_description/783/Regional Manager NWSSWS PD 2018.pdf
Category: Home & Community Services - Management