- Permanent Full-time position - 38 hours per week
- Mullumbimby NSW
- Visa sponsorship available- 482
- Not for profit tax break
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture
- Salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay. For a permanent full-time position annual salary will be from $65,978.64 to $84,039.28
Coolamon Villa, located in Mullumbimby, is our 54-bed residential aged care community offering high and low care places in a home-like environment.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our experienced, cohesive and dedicated care team.
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible. You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team. Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment
- Understanding of Aged Care reporting requirements and ACFI
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation
- COVID vaccinations x 3
- NDIS check or willing to obtain
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks will be required for all new employees.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
Brands: Catholic Healthcare
Category: Health Care Provider