- Permanent Full-time position
- Tumut NSW
- Visa sponsorship available - (482 &PR)
Currently, we are looking for experienced & passionate Registered Nurses to join our team at Blakeney Lodge, Tumut on a permanent full-time basis.
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes:
- Assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible.
- You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team.
- Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment
- Experience in collation of ACFI submissions and requirements and accreditation process in Aged care
- Willingness to obtain a National Criminal History Check
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation
- Must be able to provide evidence of Covid Vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits. For a permanent full-time position annual salary will be from $65,978.64 to $84,039.28
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including NDIS) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.
Brands: Catholic Healthcare
Category: Health Care Provider