- Permanent Full-time Aged Care Management Role
- NFP Salary Packaging Benefits up to $15,900 annually
- Lane Cove NSW Location
Deliver excellence in Aged Care & motivate a large diverse team to deliver high quality care. Rewarding full-service role including clinical, day to day operations & team management.
St Peter’s is our 93-bed home offering exceptional care to all our residents. Situated in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, we offer a home-like environment where residents and staff are treated with compassion and respect.
This leadership role involves motivating and developing teams within a welcoming and warm residential home environment that is valued by the local community. You will manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the home including clinical, administration, financial, hospitality, maintenance and lifestyle and continue to forge strong relationships with residents and families. The primary focus of this role is ensuring our residents are achieving the highest possible quality of life and all aspects of operations and resources are aligned to achieve this purpose. Experience managing high performing teams and cultivating a positive community centred culture whilst maintaining clinical standards is essential.
This is a very rewarding role in which you will be surrounded by a team of experienced carers and passionate clinical nursing staff who will thrive working underneath your strong motivational leadership. You will also have close access to your Regional Manager and support from other centralised support services within the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Commitment to customer service and a passion for making a difference to the lives of our residents.
- A measured and reflective approach, leveraging learnings to navigate the future.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate with influence.
- Sound commercial acumen capable of achieving results and driving accountability.
- Proven competency in strategic and innovative thinking, shaping operational planning.
- A Registered Nurse qualification with a proud history of maintaining high clinical standards is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to work within a values-based organisation with caring at the heart of everything we do
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay
- Ongoing support and direction from an experienced Regional Manager
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
Category: Aged Care - Residential Manager