- 12 month project role (Full time)
- Macquarie Park location
- Leading not-for-profit aged care service organisation
Brand new opportunity now available in our growing team!
The Senior Human Resources Advisor works in partnership with the business to provide human resources advice, support and solutions to designated client groups in support of CHL strategic people needs and goals.
This contract role for a period of 12 months reports to the Senior HR Business Partner. The main responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage strong partnering relationships with the team
- Function as an enquiry point for leaders on all generalist HR matters
- Provide advice on a range of people policy development and application matters
- Partner with leaders in the identification and implementation of effective people management and workforce development plans to meet business requirements.
- Identify people risks and escalate as appropriate. Partner with leaders to develop and deploy effective strategies for managing risks associated with a range of people management matters, including performance counselling/coaching, misconduct, absenteeism, terminations and exits.
- Coach leaders in strategies and processes for effective people management.
- Proactively analyse and report on people metrics, identifying trends and areas for action.
- Attend and contribute to operational leadership meetings
To be considered a successful candidate for the role, you will possess the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related field
- Experience in HR preferably in a HR Advisory capacity with exposure to a broad range of HR disciplines
- Aged, Health or Community industry experience preferred
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good initiative & and ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Current NSW Driver's License and own car
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional looking to be mentored by a talented Business partner. The potential to convert to a permanent role in our growing business is very possible.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
Brands: Catholic Healthcare
SNR HR Advisor FT Max term